You want to scale your business but...
Where do you start?
What are the risks?
How long is this process going to take?
Is scaling a business worth it?
Scaling a business includes methods for progress that join your core business model with strategies, tools, and partners that can expand your brand quickly, efficiently, and effectively. Sounds easy at first, but unless you have years of experience planning and implementing, it can be a daunting experience.
For many small business owners, the idea of scaling a business is exciting but often riddled with unknowns. During our initial conversations we will conduct a feasibility assessment and discuss the questions below with you to determine if you’re ready to scale.
Before you give us a call, we recommend writing the questions below and begin having an honest conversation with yourself about where your business is at in these areas:
1. Do Employees Love the Business?
2. Are You Ready and Prepared for Growth?
3. Have You Perfected the Delivery of the Solutions You Provide?
4. Create a Scaled Business Vision. What Does It Look and Function Like, in Detail?
5. Have You Applied Automated Processes Where Possible?
6. Do You Have an Established Inner and Outer Leadership Team?
7. Have You Removed Yourself from Daily Operations?
8. Do You Network for Partners and Then You?
9. Are All of Your Agreements on Contract?
10. Do You Adapt, Innovate, and Evolve Daily?